D. L. Garland Wed 18:09
dong fang Mon 01:55
Forums
Moderators: gpthelastrebel, Patrick
Author Post
Tom Wise
Fri May 27 2011, 05:03PM
Registered Member #146
Hello everyone, I was a member here several years ago, but had to drop out because I just did not have the time I wanted to donate to this group. I am retired now with a little more time to spend here. I live in West Central Georgia, had several ancestors that served during the War for Southern Independence, probably more than I know at this time. If anyone is interested in pictures of Confederate graves in West Georgia or Eastern Alabama let me know as I will be glad to get them for you. I am extremely interested in the battle of Brown's Mill, especially the escape route used by McCook, and have did research on it. I also live within an hour of Columbus and the Confederate Naval Museum, and 2-3 hours from Chickamauga, Resaca, Picketts Mill, Kennesaw Mtn. Pine Mtn., New Hope, Dallas, Gilgal Church, Ft. Tyler, and lots of other places of southern interest. My bucket list includes all the major battlefields from Virginia to Texas, and as many minor battlefields as possible. So I am back and eager to help. Thanks Tom
randy ritchie
Fri Jun 03 2011, 12:31PM
Registered Member #3
welcome back tom.had a chance to visit chickamauga several years ago while attending the national scv reunion in dalton. want to go back again. beautiful place.had two gg uncles fight there.
gpthelastrebel
Fri Jun 03 2011, 03:37PM

Registered Member #1
To sort of echo Randy, welcome back. I have a couple of projects going on at time. Will send you an email wioth more info.

GP

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF