dong fang Mon 01:55
Forums
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: gpthelastrebel, Patrick
Author Post
8milereb
Thu Mar 26 2009, 05:43PM

Registered Member #2
Carolyn, I am still ready to help you out when you are ready. Its a very simple process. All I need are their names, unit, date of birth/death (if available) and name/address of cemetary, and a point of contact with full address for delivery, ..THATS IT!
8milereb
Thu Mar 26 2009, 08:12PM

Registered Member #2
Carolyn, shoot me the details when you can. All I need is name/unit/ and date of birth/death if you have it, if not its OK. Need a point of contact to recieve the stones with complete address and tel # and complete name and address of cemetary. If they are buried in a family plot, then please advise so I can make a note on the request form. Its a very simple process.
8milereb
Sat Mar 28 2009, 05:43PM

Registered Member #2
Carolyn, do these names below ring a bell? if so I can get them ordered now if you like. The 2 you would like Memorial Markers (no known remains) we can tackle later. they take a little more paper work

Holston, Henry
Confederate
Infantry
3rd Consolidated Regiment, Tennessee Infantry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holston, Henry
Confederate
Infantry
19th Regiment, Tennessee Infantry

Holston, Patrick
Confederate
Infantry
36th Regiment, Alabama Infantry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carolyn wrote ...

Mark,

Is there a limit on how many markers a person can request? Sometime down the road, I would like to get memorial markers for John Anderson Clayton and George W. Holston and markers for known gravesites of Henry Clay Holston and Patrick Holston. I'm not ready to start on them yet; but I sure would like to be able to do that in the future if possible.

Thanks,
Carolyn

Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF