Robray Wed 14:28
D. L. Garland Wed 18:09
dong fang Mon 01:55
Forums
Moderators: gpthelastrebel, Patrick
Author Post
JWBooth
Mon May 11 2009, 07:20PM
"It is no wonder our heritage is being dragged through the mud when people do not have the guts to stand up for something.I am highly disappointed to say the least." GP

GP,

Your highly disappointed ??????

The Lt, CiC & CiC of the SCV in the last three years have.....

Re-wrote the SCV Consitution, gutting any rights of re-dress that the "rank & file" member and the local Camp, Division and Army enjoyed under the old Consitution. Thus transfering "all" power to the "Lord's of the Round-Table", that meet in the Ivory-Tower of Elm Springs.

Suppended (with-out due process) two of the most decated, hard working, loyal men in the SCV. In a kangroo court of the CiC's chossing these men were railroaded out of the orginazation.

Incressed the dues (taxes) 50% with no additional benefits back to the Membership.

The current CiC, although a good man at heart, will NOT stand-up to the Lord's that run Elm Springs.

The man that will be elected as the next CiC, is a person, who's company was hired by PlayBoy Productions, to do camera work in one of their major movies.

The membership of the SCV in the last three years has fallen from a high of 36,000 to under 27,000 today......the investments & financial worth of the SCV is down by more than 30% (by the records IHQ is willing to open)

But Hey'...things are not all bad...they tried to spend $28,000, sponsoring a ARCA racecar to run at Daytona, this was shot-down by the France family that controls Daytona & NASCAR. This is goodnews for the SCV Membership as it would have been a waste of money as NASCAR is no longer a "Southron Friendly" sport.

The GEC voted to spend money to buy the land in back of Elm Springs. This will give the GEC members and visitors direct access to the bowling alley located in a strip-mall, accross the street just in back of the new additional Elm Springs property.

[ Edited Mon May 11 2009, 07:46PM ]
Lady Val
Mon May 11 2009, 08:36PM
Registered Member #75
A truly interesting article, but for the uninitiated, perhaps "GP" and his position could be made more clear. As noted in another thread, there are a lot of people in the SCV who are far more damaging to Southern heritage than people from less respectable backgrounds.
gpthelastrebel
Tue May 12 2009, 03:57AM

Registered Member #1
I am not a member of the SCV, but I am somewhat familiar with their problems. I will say that me not being a member has nothing to do with these internal problems because I know some camps and some people dedicate their hearts to the Southern cause. My problem lies mostly with the local camp here in Mississippi. They do nothing, so I have nothing to do with them.

Now I hear the UDC refuses to press charges, I am stunned by this action especially since the other side seems to take advantage of every opportunity to cause us grief. This just opens the door for more attacks.

GP
Lady Val
Tue May 12 2009, 01:25PM
Registered Member #75
I doubt that the ladies will press charges. Dowdell brought back the flags and paid $20 for the one "accidentally" broken. Like a lot of Americans, the ladies want to be seen as "good Christian folks" and because Dowdell has "apologized" (if that was an apology, I'm Paris Hilton!) and he is (most importantly) BLACK, they will not act. They fear being called "racists" and not loved by the world at large. Thus, another opportunity is missed and men like this idiot are further emboldened. Next time it might not be a "bishop" but a gang of young blacks who'll take a great deal more than a few flags. Of course that crime will not require a charge because it will be a felony rather than a misdemeanor.

Of course, when this happens there will be loud wailing and gnashing of teeth by those who are injured - or worse - as well as their families and the community, but the fault will lie with the people who could have done something that might have prevented such damned fools from thinking that their race gives them immunity from consequences.
gpthelastrebel
Tue May 12 2009, 02:05PM

Registered Member #1
Well said very well said.

GP

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF