dong fang Mon 01:55
Forums
Moderators: gpthelastrebel, Patrick
Author Post
gpthelastrebel
Fri Mar 25 2011, 04:14PM

Registered Member #1

LOL LOL LOL

Some idiot came here last night and spent about 2 hours or so posting spam. he or she took an advertisement and spilt it up into sentences and posted it to existing threads. Just want them to know it took me about 15 minutes to delete all of this trash. . The reason for that is I have these little birdies that tell me where these trash posts are at on this website thingy. No looking and searching and all the frustration that goes along with things of that nature. Bam!!!! You are gone nothing remains of you except this post.

So let's see they spent 2 hours posting portions of ads that made no sense, I spent one good game of internet spades removing there trash. Looks like I came out on top. In these hard economic times seems they had better find a more profitable venture.

George Purvis
SHAPE website Admin

[ Edited Fri Mar 25 2011, 04:15PM ]
Lady Val
Sat Mar 26 2011, 10:09PM
Registered Member #75
C. S. Lewis always pointed out that evil is not the Satan of Milton - larger than life and interesting for that reason alone - but mundane, pointless and boring. Good - even in small doses - is infinitely more interesting than evil but we make evil into something mysterious and interesting instead of boring and ugly which is one of the reasons why folks still fall for all of the devil's tricks. Your spamster was doing an evil thing. Not a huge or important evil thing, but another run of the mill bit of wickedness, prosaic, stupid and, in the end, useless.
gpthelastrebel
Sun Mar 27 2011, 02:51AM

Registered Member #1
What it amounted to -- I lost out on a game of internet spades.

GP

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF